Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pizza

I've been following some fun food blogs, so I thought I would do a little dinner that we love and that is so easy to do. We do this for those nights that I teach until 6:00 and there's not much time before the kids start going through the cupboards for snacks so I better hurry and feed them dinner.
I'm pretty sure the directions to making homemade bagel pizzas are self explanatory! But just in case we just tried Bagel Thins, and really loved them. Usually we would do english muffins or french bread. I guess you could be fancy and make your own dough, but I'm not that fancy at this stage in my life.
You spread on a little spaghetti sauce. ( I usually have half a jar in my fridge from spaghetti the night before.) you could add spices if you want, but I don't.
Sprinkle mozzerella cheese, or whatever cheese you like.
Put on your toppings. Sometimes it's just cheese. This time I thought ahead and bought pepporoni.
Since there's no cooking of the dough, I put it in the broiler for about 5 minutes until the cheese is all bubbly delicous and golden brown.

The pizza was gone before I had a chance to take a picture. But here's what's left!


No comments:

Post a Comment