Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clock

I have been on a hunt for a clock that I love to go in this spot above my couch. (Speaking of the couch, I made those pillowcase covers. It was totally easy. And one of these days I will go back to the fabric store and buy a bunch of different fabrics so I can change up the look in my front room all year long!) While I'm teaching I always have to look at my phone to know what time it is. I wanted a huge clock here to take up most the wall. But they were all ridiculously expensive.




While shopping at Deseret Book getting new scriptures for Alex because he is turning 8, I found this clock, and loved it. It was on sale. And I love this saying! Families are Forever!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the clock that you wanted in the first place but you were just settling for other designs? Congratulations, you found your true love!! I am so happy for you!! I know you will both be very happy together!!

    ReplyDelete