Pretty toile I added for fun. First I ruffled the toile by running a line done the whole length and I pulled the bobbin thread and ruffled it as evenly as I could. Then I sewed it on to the under part of her skirt. It was easy, and makes it so cute. However, the toile that I found that doesn't itch her (she is very, very picky about her fabric, shreds pretty easily, so I stopped adding it.)
I saw an idea on a blog that had a witch's hat appliqued onto a shirt and I just had to do it. I used some coordinating fabric and cut out a hat, sewed it on, so easy! I'm sure I should have used some sort of backing, but I like shortcuts!
The whole ensemble!
Since these pictures I have whipped out several skirts, probably at least 6. I haven't taken any pictures of them. Guess I should.
I just finished my last project for Katelyn and my cute niece Lily who is coming for Thanksgiving. I made them matching skirts, and matching applique turkey shirts, and of course matching bows. Stay tuned!