Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband who is always there for me, my rock. I love how all you have to do is hug me and all my worries go away. I'm so proud of you and all of the hard work you do for our family. You are such a fun dad, and you are such a wonderful husband! I love you so much!!

And Happy Father's Day to my dad. Thanks for always being there to help us fix things around the house. Thanks for your awesome ice cream, for convincing us to buy an ice cream maker, and thanks for your delicious cookies and for teaching me to make them so that I can eat them whenever I want. Thanks for playing with my 2 year old so I can have a break because for some reason he behaves the best when he's with you! Thanks for being such a great example of what a father should be! We love you!!

And Happy Mother's Day to my mom, because I don't think that I did a post because I think I forgot. Thanks for your great example. I try every day to be as great as a mom as you were. You did so much for us, and you were always there for us. Thanks for teaching me how to sew, sorry it took me until I was grown to want to learn:) Thanks for playing with all my babies, and thanks for taking Ben for me when you can tell I need a break. Thanks for listening on the phone when all I do is whine, you always make me feel better!! We love you!!

And thanks to Kristin for doing a blog post for father's day so that I could remember to do one too!!

1 comment: