Sunday, June 13, 2010

Night 6

Success! It was a crazy busy day, Alex's birthday party, a baptism, and a wedding. I worked nonstop all day long on saturday! When we got home, Joel, without being asked, took Benjamin into his room and put him to bed so I could get a break! It was wonderful! He had to stay with him for a while, but Joel had a lot of fun singing a bunch of primary songs with all three kids.

Ben woke up around 6 a.m. but then went back to sleep and woke up after 8. Ahhhh. Joel was already gone for church for his first Bishopric's counsel meeting and I got all the kids ready for church by myself. And I'm guessing that it was extra blessings, but this sunday morning was much easier than we've had in a while. I'm going to go with blessing, not that for some reason maybe dad makes it a crazier morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment