Saturday, August 7, 2010

My kids!

One of the fun things we got to do this summer was go to Nevada for a family reunion on my dad's side. There were probably at least 100 people there, and it was great to see cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents that we hadn't seen in a while!
It would have been better if this little cutie wasn't sick and I didn't have to keep him away from everybody. It's a good thing he's cute:)
But I have an awesome cousin Sarah that offered to take pictures of my kids. She got some really cute ones of the little guy, I just love how his eyes pop.


But my two older ones were just not cooperating with those cameras. We only had about 2 minutes to get some pictures because there was a fun activity starting. But we got some good ones in! Now if only I had done Alex's hair... :)



Katelyn was a great help during this camping trip, such a trooper. And she had lots of fun!




Can't believe she's almost 11.





Cute of the boys, poor Kate is squinting.






Thanks for the fun time and great memories Clift family! See you in a couple years!

No comments:

Post a Comment