Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben on his 2nd birthday covered in his chocolate cake! We celebrated Ben's birthday a week early because his was on a sunday and we couldn't go anywhere fun, plus Katelyn's birthday and his birthday are right next to each other and it can get a little tiring!
Playing with the new trains and train track he got for his birthday, wearing his new train hat!

James the train costume! He made me go look at it every time we went to Target, so I figured he really liked it. And my kids love to play dress up and have a huge bin of costumes!


Ben's presents! A Thomas the train quilt I made (with a little help from my mom), thomas movie, costume, and train tracks!




In the morning before we went to Six flags! I completely forgot my camera, but got some with my phone. We rode Thomas the Train (can you tell that he is totally obsessed??), another choo choo ride, went through a hay maze, rode the carousel, went trick or treating, and rode Thomas the Train again. It was a really fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment