Thursday, December 3, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's been awhile since I've blogged. We were sick most of November. We took a trip to Apple Hill with my husband's grandparents, and enjoyed delicious Hot Apple Cider! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
The day after Thanksgiving we took down all of the harvest decorations and put up all of our Christmas decorations. The kids had a blast and were giddy all day and kept saying, "I just LOVE this time of year." or, "This is the best day EVER!" We had Christmas music playing in the background, and it was just a wonderful day! That afternoon we went to Six Flags for Holiday in the Park and had an awesome time. We loved all the lights, decorations, hot chocolate, sliding down a snow hill, throwing snow balls, and riding rides!
One of these days I'll get around to posting pictures of our wonderful family times, but right now I don't really want to go downstairs and into the car to get our camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment