Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Summer 2012 Happenings


 Here are a few things we did during the summer.



 Water pad at Andrew's Park. We went to lunch downtown and were walking by the creek walk. The water pad was on and I told the boys they could run in, but to not get too wet. Well, they got soaked. Would you expect anything less?

 Katelyn, of course, didn't get wet at all.




 Playing at the park completely soaked, trying to dry off a little before getting in the car.







 Ben went to a Star Wars birthday party where they had a real Darth Vader and Obi Wan to teach the kids how to be real Jedis. It was a fun, and cute party.

 Ben taking a break from all the Jedi training.

 We went camping with two of our close family friends. We brought our boats and sent the husbands off with all the kids, while us wives sat back at the campsite and relaxed.


 We are so blessed to have such great friends.



 Alex at his last year of Cub Scout day camp. Next year he'll be a Boy Scout! Alex was, of course, fantastic at archery.


 I took a try at archery for the first time, and was completely awful. But the guides let me take several times, and I actually got a bullseye once. (Which explains my arms up in the air!) When I was done I had a huge bruise on my arm. It was a battle wound I was quite proud of.











No comments:

Post a Comment