Thursday, June 9, 2011

Upstairs Before Tour!

This picture belongs in the downstairs post, I just forgot it:)
I am so excited to have a laundry room and not a laundry hallway!


And if you turn around you will head down another part of the hallway that leads to the bathroom, linen closet, upstairs office, and Katelyn's room. We didn't get a picture of Katelyn's room because one of my kids locked the door and we couldn't get it unlocked. (The real estate agent had to call a locksmith!)



Love this office. It has tons of book shelves. The entire wall on the right is bookshelves. The window seat is a storage bench. And the doors are french doors like the piano room's doors.



I love this linen closet because right now I have a tiny linen cupboard that doesn't hold half of my blankets. I'm sure this will do much better!







Sooo in love with this bathtub. Baths are one of my favorite things. Although I think the water bill is probably going to go up:)



Huge master closet. How long before it gets filled?



This is the boy room, it is 2 bedrooms turned into one. The paint color is very interesting...




1 comment:

  1. oooh! I like the two bedrooms turned into one! A big 'ole boy room!!! So exciting, Kathy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete